E VT102/VT100 Differences
This appendix describes the differences between the VT102 and VT100
The VT102 is a bounded video terminal with no expansion or upgrade capabilities.
Therefore, the VT102 does not provide the following VT100 features.
- Video input connector.
- Graphics connector. (This is an internal connector on the VT100.)
- EIA connector pin 23 connection to pins 11 and 19.
- STP options and report parameters (DECREPTPARM).
- The same number of fill characters. (VT102 uses a different number
of fill characters.)
- Interlace feature.
- Four programmable indicators. (The VT102 has one programmable indicator.)